What can I do with a Windows Gift Card?
A Windows Gift Card can be used as a payment method to purchase apps, movies, TV shows, games and music in the Microsoft Store or Xbox Games Store. These Windows Gift Cards are compatible with a Windows computer/laptop, Windows Phone and Xbox console.
Which other Windows Gift Cards can I buy from Gamecardsdirect?
Gamecardsdirect offers several Windows Gift Cards with different store values. You can buy the following gift cards in our webshop: 100, 200, and 300 dollar
How do I exchange my €10 Windows Gift Card?
The redeem instructions for a Windows Gift Card differs per device. Take a look at the instructions for Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox 360 below:
- Open the Microsoft Store Online;
- Select ‘Other: Gift Cards’ under All Microsoft, next to the search button;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Redeem a gift card;
- Log in using your username or email address and password;
- Enter the redeem code;
- Your account balance will be increased with $10 instantly.
- Turn on your console and log in with your username and password;
- Make sure that the Xbox 360 has an internet connection;
- Press the Guide button on your controller;
- Select Games and apps and then Redeem code;
- Enter your 25-digit prepaid code and select Ready;
- Lastly, confirm your action and your $10 credit will be added to your account instantly.
- Make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and that you are logged in to your Microsoft account;
- Scroll over to the Store;
- Scroll down to and select Use a code;
- Enter your code and select Redeem;
- Your balance is now increased with $10 store credit.